Pinnacle Papers Volume 5
The problems of the youth are not problems connected to them insomuch as they are problems of the community that they live in.
Sticking them to the youth is to accuse the innocent and to exonerate the guilty. To charge them with the responsibility of rising above these problems while their communities remain as they are is a very strange kind of futile behaviour.
How can that be, and what is the solution?
• From Where Do the Problems of the Youth Arise?
• The Problems of Education and Knowledge
• The Problem of the Psychological Struggle
• The Problem of Social Pitfalls
• Treating These Problems
• The Treatment of Resistance and Resilience