What personal information do we collect?
We ask for your personal information when you make a purchase, register, sign up for promotions, offers, or to receive news. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
- Your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, even if you do not complete your purchase
- Details of any purchase orders that you place through the website, and any details we need for delivery
- Details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any purchases you make with us
- details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access; and
- information you provide if you report a problem with our website
What we do with the personal information we collect?
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
- to facilitate your use of this website and the services available through it;
- when you purchase from us, to process your order, collect payment, enable you to track you order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services (this may include contacting you by telephone, email or SMS to arrange, confirm or upgrade your delivery) and for ongoing customer service dealings including any faults or repairs or refunds;
- for statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services;
- to improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website (See the cookies section), and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in (See Keeping You Informed)
Who do we share it with?
We do not share your data with any third parties except as required by law.
Keeping You Informed
We may from time to time contact or update you about products, services or offers that may be relevant to you.
This may include delivery, reviews, lists, and other products and services related to your ‘ilmStore.in purchases.
We may contact you about these by telephone, mail, email and SMS, using the contact details you provide and update us with, which we obtain or update with you in our dealings. This may include telephone numbers that are registered by you or others unless you have told us directly that you do not wish to be contacted for this purpose on a particular telephone number. By providing your details through the website, you are agreeing to this.
If you don’t want to be contacted by post or telephone you can email us at [email protected]. If you do so, please bear with us for a short time whilst we adjust our records. This usually takes up to 10 days.
If you don’t want to be contacted by email, please unsubscribe from the ‘ilmStore.in marketing emails.
Please note that ‘ilmStore.in may not necessarily remove all your details from its records but would note and respect your changed marketing preferences.
Security and Storage
Whilst we have policies, rules and measures in place and try to take all reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information, ‘ilmStore.in cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online. All offline information is stored on secure systems and only held to offer services which we provide or for purposes of meeting the requirements of the Law. This information is held as long as necessary.
Cookies are tiny files that help track the use of the site and to personalise your journey. These cookies can be stored so that if you return to a website, that website server can call the information from the cookies stored on your computer to tailor your experience of the site.
You have the right to access the information that ‘ilmStore.in holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. You may lodge an access request for free, but depending upon the personal information you request, we may impose a charge to recover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will notify you of any such charge upon receiving your access request, and confirm whether you wish to proceed and pay such charge.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint!). We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied – we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact, and we will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.